Friday, August 17, 2007

Today is like my fourth day at work...and am wondering how am I supposed to be feeling today...lost, happy, left out...dont know..but they say patience wins above everything and anything...only if I had that patience. Am trying to take it as each day comes but you know when its like inbuilt in your character you just can't help it. Its like you are just rushing to make yourself noticed. Call it a common human tendency, maybe its there in me and thats something I need to work on.

Besides I took a risk leaving the cocoon of earning a handsome amount and jumping on to learn a new course and join a radio station. Well, I learned the course am also interning with one of the famous radio station...so do things end there...that isnt success. Thats like a baby step taken towards success. And that also means waiting, waiting and more waiting. (I just hope I dont fall asleep!) Though I do feel sleepy at times....but thats that.

Anywayz...will keep you posted hopefully of the developments that take place.

No comments: