Sunday, December 21, 2008

Questions, questions and more questions - can they just stop buzzing in my head....I guess sometimes even inspite of thinking so much....there is no outcome - yet you wish you could just plunge into anything. Without much as having a second thought.

Confused??? Same here - I won't say I don't know what to do at this moment - when I have almost completed a year in this radio station. There is a need, a craving to do something even better than just sit and take orders - work like a robot and go home and come back to work....Its just enough. And yea I also do not want to sit around thinking wow - I might as well now wait for something to happen.

Though I know I am good at writing - I want to do write and produce a show - and till date it has always been a travel show. So what do I do? Do I just sit around waiting - thinking well things will happen eventually. Also the fact that I like dancing around (not around the trees) but nothing like persuing a career in one. Which reminds me my dance instructor did tell me I can always write to Shiamak - if there was anything I need to talk to him about.

Have always believed that when I write down my thoughts it always helps me get a better perspective of what I would want to do going further ahead.

No comments: