Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Experimenting, and more experimenting

I love not being normal, normal is too simple...it isnt for a psychosassy (a new word that I learnt) like me...normal isnt a challenge, being what you are not...is! It feels nice to be back but not with a bang! Coz have completely stopped writing a diary and that has stopped me from maintaining my own chain of thoughts...

So without going too much further into why's and wherefores' of the things...lets get back from where I started off...woke up early today morning only to come down badly with a dizzy headache but that didnt stop me from going to the Zoo - our photography assignment that we had...and as always I was trying to juggle with time thinking will reach and it wouldnt be a problem...

Off late been thinking what if I try to pretend the person I am not, what difference will it make and how will it affect me in long run. Being somebody out of the box, could be interesting because you learn in that process, or it could be the either way - DESTROYING yourself.

But only if things were that easy, as they say - 'Easier said than done' - it's in the human nature, just cant help it - and as I repeat myself, its only that moment, or that situation which lets you know your true self.

So then the question arises - "Who Am I?" or "Identify please!" and thats when the confusion sets in, a person gets frustrated, gets mad and then goes down in depression...Well what could be worse?

No comments: