Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It is sometimes so strange that we seem to never learn from our own mistakes....I mean inspite of falling down hard and I mean really hard....we still go and bang our head where it does not belong....or maybe for that matter we have become too used to getting ourselves hit that we just want it ....maybe can say its a 'sadisitic addiction' :)) well let's not consider the world in the kind of obesessions or policies I have in life...or towards the world. Or the kind of outlook I have...coz no matter how cool or no matter...how unpreturbed you happen to appear above the surface it clearly does not reflect...Its just too difficult to hide those emotions....coz if you are sensitive downright...its not going to help at all..

So the best way would be tooooooooo.....Just let things be as they will be....No Hassle....as they say 'Free Your Mind'.....and as my dear friend Jehadi says...."Clear your mind of mechanisms'...which reminds me that I still can visualise his face....with a gleeful smile on his face telling to just have fun....go ahead and have fun...forget the world forget about the people around you....

I mean his expressions are like 'Have fun Strictly' :))) yea....that sounds much better...Fun Fun Fun and more fun.....thats the code word....or maybe I need to start playing like 'Whats the word for the day?' Fun Fun Fun....try all the words or synonymns which have something like fun....smile, happy, gleeful, enjoy, party, chirpy, bubbly, laugh laugh laugh.....cool maybe I can just make a song out of the whole thing....:)) there is another smiley....

And there will be more only if I choose to.....

Till then have fun...
Keep smiling
Oh I got another word CHEERFUL...hehehehehee....

Will keep laughing
Megs

No comments: