Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Two words that I learnt...in the past week....
Rule: Follow it religiously!

Its strange sometimes how some things hurt us unexpectedly. You never thought about it, you never thought it could hit you badly...but when it does it shatters you to pieces.Which shouldnt be happening. The ideal thing would be to flush off things what ever keeps on hampering you....how easy could that be...I mean flushshshshs......and everything else goes down the drain...heheheheee...
(Wicked! Wicked very very much...)
At the end of the day, we are those humans who crave for attention...die for attention...and would do anything when someone shows enough concern...(a very common thing - which is natural) how we tackle it is the main issue...and I really havent learnt it till now...but am slowly learning about it...and I think for me it might just be the start....and I have a long road to go ahead...
But its fine all I have to do is remember two golden words - Flush out and (de) ttach....which is the best option...so lets start reciting, flush - dettach, flush - dettach...hehehee...

No comments: